RSA Certificate:

You need it, it’s the law!

Selling or serving Alcohol in a licensed premise or bar in Queensland, Australia, requires you by law to have Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification.

RSA Training is absolutely essential if you would like to work in one of the many trendy clubs, bars, and restaurants in Australia. Hospitality is the most popular industry international students and working holidaymakers look for when coming to Australia.

Who should complete
the online RSA course?

  • Waiters/waitresses
  • Glass collectors
  • Hosts/hostesses
  • Room service staff
  • Cellar door staff, and
  • Bottle shop attendants.